- GOBIOM バイオマーカーデータベースGOBIOMについてExcelra社が「Excelra's GOBIOM poster at 12th Annual Biomarkers Congress-2017 at Manchester, UK」でポスター発表した資料を掲載しました。
- GOBIOM GOBIOM RAB43, member RAS oncogene family (RAB43) is reported as a novel biomarker predicting poor prognosis and is associated with epithelial-mesenchymal transition in glioma patients.
- GOBIOM Elevated circulating anti-coatomer protein complex subunit epsilon (COPE) autoantibodies are reported as a potential biomarker predicting cardiovascular and cerebrovascular events in patients with obstructive.
- GOBIOM Antibodies to microtubule-associated protein-2 (MAP-2) in the cerebrospinal fluid is reported as a novel diagnostic biomarker for neuropsychiatric systemic lupus erythematosus.
- GOBIOM Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-7 (IGFBP7) is reported as a novel biomarker of diastolic dysfunction and functional capacity in patients with heart failure and preserved ejection fraction.
- GOBIOM Serum Calprotectin is reported as a novel diagnostic and prognostic biomarker predicting inflammatory burden and disease outcome in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- GOBIOM Renin gene rs1464816 polymorphism is reported as a biomarker contributing to chronic kidney disease progression in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.
- GOBIOM Higher Neuron-specific enolase (NSE) levels in nasal secretions is reported as a novel biomarker of olfactory dysfunction in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis.
- GOBIOM Higher Homeobox B7 (HOXB7) expression is reported as a novel prognostic biomarker predicting significantly poorer ten-year overall survival and 5-year recurrence-free survival in hepatocellular carcinoma patients after tumor resection.
- GOBIOM Multiplex biomarker panel comprising coronin-1A, Apolipoprotein A4, Semenogelin-2, Gamma synuclein and DJ-1/PARK7 is reported as a sensitive and specific biomarker for the diagnosis of transitional bladder carcinoma.
- GOBIOM CD44 single nucleotide polymorphism rs187115 is reported as a novel biomarker that identifies pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma patients at risk for faster tumor progression and guide personalized treatment decisions.
- GOBIOM High levels of plasma metastasis-associated lung adenocarcinoma transcript 1 (MALAT1) is reported as a novel biomarker of disease progression as evident by its association with distant metastasis in patients with gastric cancer.
- GOBIOM Significantly higher serum levels of microRNA-1290 (miR-1290) is reported as a novel diagnostic and prognostic biomarker for early detection, recurrence, and prognosis in patients with Colorectal cancer.
- GOBIOM Multiplex panel comprising cancer antigen 125 (CA 125), human epididymis protein 4 (HE4), matrix metalloproteinase-7 (MMP-7), and cancer antigen 72-4 (CA 72-4) is reported as a diagnostic biomarker for early detection of ovarian cancer.
- GOBIOM Urine matrix metalloproteinase-7 (MMP-7) is reported as a biomarker predicting mortality and risk of kidney disease progression in patients with type 2 diabetes and proteinuric diabetic kidney disease.
- GOBIOM CD44 rs187115 polymorphism is reported as a novel biomarker predicting survival and risk for faster tumor progression in patients with resectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- GOBIOM Elevated Interleukin-6 (IL-6) is reported as a safety biomarker indicative of grade 1-4 cytokine release syndrome at peak T cell expansion in relapsed, refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients treated with 3.6 E6 CTL019 cells/kg (1.1-18 x E6/kg) cell infusion.
- GOBIOM High circulating Activin A is reported as a novel prognostic biomarker of poor prognosis and associated with sarcomatoid and biphasic morphology in patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- GOBIOM Increased Dickkopf-1 (DKK-1) level at baseline is reported as a novel biomarker predicting structural progression after 2-year follow-up in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis.
- GOBIOM High phosphorylated H2A histone family member X (pH2AX) expression is reported as a novel prognostic biomarker for prolonged laryngoesophageal dysfunction-free survival in patients with larynx cancer.
- GOBIOM Did you know that heat map signatures in GOBIOM biomarker database can help you in identifying multimarker panels for both screening and differential diagnosis of different cancers. GOBIOM can be a very useful resource to analyze large scale studies and identify hidden patterns in published literature.
- GOBIOM GOBIOM, the world's largest biomarker database is one stop solution for all your research needs be it biomarker identification, patient stratification, drug safety/efficacy evaluation, disease monitoring, and clinical/analytical qualification.
- GOBIOM Increased serum Fibulin-5 is reported as a novel biomarker for evaluating disease severity and predicting prognosis in patients with acute intracerebral haemorrhage.
- GOBIOM GOBIOM helps you to understand clinical implications of genetic alterations and their relationship with gene-drug-disease system by interpreting scientific literature. GOBIOM has vast information on functional mode of action of gene variants with relevant supporting evidence from the literature. Functional mode action is assigned to the gene variant based on the impact of the variant on the protein function or drug response or resistance. Throughout the database standard nomenclature is followed for gene variant description.
- GOBIOM Up-regulation of Kinesin family member 14 (KIF14) is reported as a novel biomarker of chemoresistance in cervical cancer patients receiving paclitaxel treatment.
- GOBIOM Resistance to chemotherapy and molecularly targeted therapies is a major concern for scientists and continues to be an obstacle in developing therapeutic options for cancer patients. Choosing the right biomarkers associated with drug response and drug resistance can help in designing effective patient stratification strategies in cancer patients. Please find the attached analysis on genomic biomarkers predictive of drug response and drug resistance in non-small cell lung cancer using heat map feature in GOBIOM.
- GOBIOM Did you know that you could generate biomarker, disease, therapeutic area and drug specific dashboard reports in GOBIOM database? Dashboard analytics feature in GOBIOM database allows you to visualize and analyze biomarker data to uncover hidden patterns and trends in biomarker research. GOBIOM dashboard analytics provides snapshot of entire database as dynamic and interactive graphs. Attached is the dashboard report of biomarker data generated on pancreatic cancer from GOBIOM database.
- GOBIOM Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) F1245C mutation is reported as a novel biomarker predicting response to ceritinib in ALK positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with acquired resistance to crizotinib.
- GOBIOM Zinc-alpha-2-glycoprotein (ZAG) is reported as a novel urinary biomarker for early diagnosis of diabetic nephropathy in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- GOBIOM We are pleased to inform you that Excelra knowledge solutions has extended licence of its GOBIOM biomarker database to the biomarker Qualification Group of the USFDA. GOBIOM database will assist USFDA in better understanding the impact of clinical trial design and selection of outcomes measures, provide information about potential, common or intersecting areas of both drug and device developmental programs to USFDA reviewers, answer fundamental questions regarding biomarkers during regulatory review & decision making and help in identifying new biomarker candidates for further consideration.
Excelra Knowledge Solutions Extends License of Its Biomarker Database? GOBIOM to USFDA
April 26, 2016 03:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time HYDERABAD, India--( BUSINESS WIRE)--Excelra Knowledge Solutions today announced that it has extended its GOBIOM (Global Online Biomarker Database) license to the Biomarker Qualification Group of the...
- GOBIOM We are happy to inform you about the launch of heat map analytics feature in GOBIOM that lets you identify hidden patterns in biomarkers of disease diagnosis, drug resistance, drug response and drug efficacy. Heat map visualization of biomarkers will enable the user in 1. Understanding the complex biological system and cellular networks in disease development 2. Identifying multigene panels that are associated with disease prognosis and treatment response 3.
Exploring drug repurposing strategies Attached is the sample heat map of efficacy biomarkers evaluated in Parkinson's disease against different drugs
- GOBIOM Malate dehydrogenase 1 is reported as a novel diagnostic biomarker of neurodegeneration as evident by its significantly elevated levels in Alzheimer's disease (AD) patients when compared to control subjects.
- GOBIOM Enhanced expression of Matrix metalloproteinase-10 (MMP-10) is reported as a novel biomarker reflecting both disease severity and prognosis in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- GOBIOM ITPA rs1127354 homozygous mutation is reported as a safety biomarker as evident by its association with increased risk of severe gastrointestinal and neurological grade III/IV episode toxicities in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) patients treated with chemotherapy in AIEOP-BFM ALL 2000 protocol.
- GOBIOM Differential liver DNA methylation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARgamma) gene promoter is reported as a biomarker for stratification of liver fibrosis severity in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- GOBIOM Preferentially expressed antigen in melanoma (PRAME) mRNA expression is reported as a biomarker of disease progression which can distinguish between class 1 Uveal melanoma patients who metastasize and class 1 Uveal melanoma patients who do not metastasize.
- GOBIOM MicroRNA-4299 (miR-4299) and microRNA-196b (miR-196b) panel is reported as a novel biomarker predicting resistance in colon cancer patients receiving combination chemotherapy.
- GOBIOM Six gene Wnt pathway-related gene signature comprising FBXW2, CCND2, RHOU, CTBP2, WIF1, and DKK1 genes is reported as a predictive biomarker of drug response in HER2 negative breast cancer patients treated with vantictumab.
- GOBIOM Anaplastic lymphoma receptor tyrosine kinase (ALK) gene reaarrangement is reported as a prognostic biomarker of extended survival in patients with brain metastasis from non-small cell lung cancer treated with radiotherapy and tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy.
- GOBIOM ATP binding cassette subfamily B member 1 (ABCB1) gene amplification is reported as a drug resistance biomarker as evident by its association with resistance to paclitaxel in triple negative breast cancer.
- GOBIOM CD138 positive micro particles were reported as a novel diagnostic biomarker in multiple myeloma (MM) as evident by their significantly higher levels in MM patients when compared to healthy volunteers.
- GOBIOM Protein kinase N2 (PKN2) rs17130142 polymorphism is reported as a novel pharmacokinetic biomarker predicting paclitaxel disposition in ovarian cancer patients treated with a combination of carboplatin and paclitaxel or paclitaxel alone.
- GOBIOM Germ line PIK3R1 rs3730089 (M326I) polymorphism in combination with PTEN loss is a novel predictive biomarker of response to GSK2636771 in gastric cancer.
- GOBIOM High levels of protein tyrosine kinase 2 (PTK2) gene expression is reported as biomarker of drug resistance as evident by its association with treatment failure following radiotherapy in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- GOBIOM Want to gain insights on trends in biomarker research in 2015? Then you need to read this year-end report by our GOBIOM team. https://lnkd.in/bGqHNq8
Trends observed in Biomarker research: Analysis using GOBIOM Biomarker database
GOBIOM, the world's largest Biomarker database surpassed 74,000 biomarkers provides information on Biochemical, Genomic, Imaging, Clinical Scoring scales and Cellular markers across 18 different therapeutic areas, covering 1600+ indications
- GOBIOM Combined determination of circulating U2 small nuclear RNA fragments (RNU2-1f) and miR-21 is reported as a novel diagnostic biomarker for primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSLs) with sensitivity, specificity and AUC of 91.7%, 95.7% and 0.987 respectively.
- GOBIOM GOBIOM - the world's largest biomarker database has exhaustive collection of orphan disease biomarkers spanning across different therapeutic areas with detailed information on biochemical, genomic, imaging, metabolite and cellular markers associated with disease diagnosis, progression and treatment efficacy and safety. Click on the following link to view our coverage on orphan diseases -
- GOBIOMHeat map visualization of the diagnostic biomarkers that overlap between Pancreatic cancer and other indications. Analysis using GOBIOM data revealed that inflammation, diabetes, insulin resistance, dyslipidemia, are the major risk factors for the disease development.
- GOBIOM GOBIOM launched new analytics feature that lets the user visualize and analyze trends in how biomarkers are used and developed.
- GOBIOM GOBIOM launched new analytics feature that lets the user visualize and analyze trends in how biomarkers are used and developed.
- GOBIOM Down-regulated IL-8 mRNA expression is reported as a predictive biomarker of drug response in gastric cancer patients receiving neo-adjuvant chemotherapy with FOLFOX.
- GOBIOM Bovine leukemia virus (BLV) infects dairy and beef cattle’s blood cells and mammary tissue, which the researchers believe is passed on to other animals/humans though infected blood and milk. Presence of amplified bovine leukemia virus DNA in mammary epithelium is reported as diagnostic biomarker in human breast cancer ascertaining the hypothesis that the transmission of BLV from cattle to humans is in fact true.